Children <1 year vaccinated
Cordaid supports Sierra Leone in the implementation of quality health care accessible to all.
The aim the PBF Plus programme is to strengthen the health system and improve the quantity and quality of health services in Sierra Leone. Quality of care is measured quarterly by the District Health Management Team, who also supervise the facilities. Cordaid coaches the health facilities in how improvements may be achieved, verifies the data from the facilities and provides technical assistance to all stakeholders involved. Community based organisations are contracted to assess community verification and satisfaction.
- Financial management
- The management of inputs and medicines
- Coordination of activities and teams
- Curative activities and prevention
- The operation of maternity
- The operation of the laboratory
- The consultations and hospitalizations
- Monitoring and evaluation of activities
06 Oct 2015 - A two days training was organized for DHMT, PPAT and Health financing unit of the MOHS on PBF web data management on the 5th and 6th of October, 2015 at the School of Midwifery Makeni. The traing…
Creating opportunities for every world citizen.